DO YOU NEED A SMILE MAKEOVER?
PLEASE TAKE A TEST
- Do you avoid smiling in photos?
- Are you conscious about spaces and gaps in your teeth?
- Are your teeth making you look older than you feel?
- Have you held back a smile?
- Do you feel that your teeth are stained or too yellow?
- Do you hold you hand up in front of your mouth when speaking or laughing?
- Do you notice areas of excessive tooth wear that make your smile look older?
- Do you have little teeth and a gummy smile?
- Are your teeth crooked, chipped or crowded?
- Do you wish you had someone else’s smile?
IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE SMILE MAKEOVER IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Computer imaging programs have become an excellent tool to help with planning for smile makeovers and full mouth rehabilitation treatments for patients. Dr. Seagal uses digital imaging software to create previews that allow patients to see what their new smile could look like with various treatment options. This software can help Dr. Seagal and the patient plan out the desired edge position, tooth shape and smile line before treatment even begins.
Become a Designer of your own smile!